The squatguide – Set Up & Use
1. Set the height of the knee guides to the height of your knees.
3. Stand on the SquatGuide™ with your toes touching the front rail and the outside of your foot touching the lateral rail (essentially in the front outside corner of the foot plate).
4. Bring your arms up to shoulder height in front of you.
6. As you lower into the squat make contact with the outside knee guides and
avoid touching the front knee guides.
7. Maintain contact with outside knee guides until you return to standing position.
• As you get lower into your squat it may help to push your knees out to provide stability and minimize the feeling falling backwards.
• Try to prevent your lower back from rounding and your tailbone from tucking under – we advise that you do not squat so low that this happens
• Ideally each knee will be pushed out equally during your squat.
For assembly instructions please view our assembly video at: