Movement Guides is currently looking for Sales Representatives in the following areas throughout country:
1) Medical - Sports Medicine based
2) University and College settings
4) Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
Description: Sales representative
Job duties: Works with all departments and all employees to uphold company values of: Good character, honesty, integrity, competency, capacity and team chemistry.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Meets or exceeds sales goals monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Quickbooks a plus.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Join our Team Today!
Please submit your information in the form below. Copy and paste your resume in the message area.